• Celine Dion on why she won’t let son René-Charles be the man of the house

    Celine Dion is determined to ensure that her eldest son René-Charles doesn’t take on the duty of “man of the house.” Over a year since the tragic passing of her beloved husband René Angélil, the Power of Love singer admitted that she has become the “leader” of her family. “When [René] left, he came inside of all of my kids’ hearts and mine, he gave the rest of his 50 percent for me to be complete, to continue the rest of my life, to feel strong and to believe that I can still do this and he will always be with me,” the mom-of-three - René-Charles, 16, and twins Eddy and Nelson, 6 - told Entertainment Tonight. Despite the absence of a family patriarch, the GRAMMY-winner does not want René-Charles to fill his father’s shoes.

  • Owners of popular pizza chain sentenced in tax fraud case

    The owners of a popular Jersey shore pizza restaurant chain who evaded taxes and lied to the IRS have been sentenced. Manco & Manco Pizza owner Charles Bangle was sentenced in federal court in Camden on Friday to 15 months in prison. Charles Bangle pleaded guilty in July 2015 to evading taxes on his 2011 tax returns and structuring financial transactions to avoid reporting requirements.

  • Trump says he won't attend correspondents dinner this spring

    WASHINGTON - President Donald Trump says he won't be attending the annual White House Correspondents' Association dinner this spring.

  • Amal Clooney makes first red carpet appearance since pregnancy news

    TAP FOR GALLERY Amal stole the show in custom Versace. It was revealed earlier this month that the happy couple are set to welcome twins in the spring. Amal looked like a proud wife as she accompanied George to the ceremony, where he was later presented with the night's Honorary Award.

  • NHL Power Rankings: Things are getting Wild

    The Washington Capitals remain atop our NHL Power Rankings, with a hard charge coming from the Minnesota Wild, Pittsburgh Penguins and the Chicago Blackhawks.

  • 8-year-old boy dead after medical emergency at Orleans Wood Elementary School

    An eight-year-old boy is dead after a medical emergency at Orleans Wood Elementary School Friday afternoon, according to the school board. The Ottawa-Carleton District School Board said emergency responders were called to the school and took the boy to the hospital where he later died. Rose Lessard has lived directly opposite the Décarie Drive school since 1979 and said she can't remember anything like this happening.

  • Police search for person of interest after girl, 14, finds substance on her back at the mall

    Winnipeg police are asking the public to help identify a person of interest after a 14-year-old girl found what police believe may have been a bodily fluid on her back while at St. Vital Centre on Sunday. Police released an image obtained from mall security showing a man, 50 years old or older and about five-foot-eight with a heavy build and wrinkled, weathered-looking face.